Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Long Time, No Post

This has been an insane weird long season in my life, and I think I can sense a transition in my life, maybe such that I can blog regularly again.

I guess I don't know what in the heck to do with this blog. It makes sense to post about things that interest me, and they are not exactly linear or easily put into a box. This blog is like my anonymous soap box. The anonymity may allow me to say things that might be un-PC or subject me to extra scrutiny, so you know, there is a real value to this, for me. Maybe some of it is entertaining for you

  • Faith, Spirituality, Worship, and other issues related to being a follower of Christ. Lately, there have been a lot of things about this that I'd like to talk about, but openly in my group of friends, pastors, etc., is not going to work.
  • Politics, especially as it applies to liberty, the Constitution, and those types of things.
  • Music, equipment, guitars, guitar instruction, music theory, recording, etc. These are things that interest me, along with some trends in the music business.
  • My other hobbies and interests, which include bicycling & mountain biking, guns, movies & TV shows, etc.
So if any of these things sound interesting to you, then keep on following. I'll keep on rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment